Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Choose free checking that pays you back. Free Kasasa Cash Back® pays 2.02% cash back on your debit card purchases (up to $5 per month).*
Plus, you'll get refunds on your ATM fees — not just in Ohio, but nationwide!* Connect your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving easy.
- 2.02% cash back on debit card purchases
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $5 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Get Your Rewards
- Just meet some simple qualifications that make banking easier. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in eStatements
- Access online banking at least one time a month
- That's all there is to it. And even if you don't meet your qualifications during the month, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the following month.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1)business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.02% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $5.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20 (max. $4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $5.00 or higher. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly, enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.