Health Savings Account (HSA)
Be prepared for your next doctor's visit with an HSA — a tax-advantaged* savings account that works with your high-deductible health plan.
It helps you save for qualified medical expenses. You'll keep the account year after year, and there's never an expiration date on the funds you set aside. Remain healthy physically and financially by funding your HSA online today.
- Prepare for medical expenses ahead of time
- Tax-advantaged* savings for qualified medical expenses:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Works with a high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Earns competitive interest
- Contributions can be made automatically through your:
- Checking or savings
- Withdraw funds at any time**
- Access funds via:
- Debit card
- Withdrawal at any of our branches
- No setup or annual fee
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Funds "roll over" year after year
- Keep your HSA, despite career or life changes
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and who are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA. It is up to the account holder to determine his or her own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for additional information on eligibility requirements.